Watermark Risk Management International has an exciting opportunity for a talented motivated, career and customer-oriented Budget Analyst to join our team and provide administrative and budget analysis support to our customer.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support to manage office tasks and processes and to document policies and procedures
- Collaborate with budget analysts and stakeholders to create, coordinate, and consolidate program review products and budgetary data for Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution cycles
- Make decisions concerning the preparation and tracking of financial transactions and recommending solutions to complex budget problems supporting multiple programs, locations and government customers
- Provide support for a financial system, coordinating budget-related tickets, new functionality, testing, and documentation
- Provide budgetary analyses in various Headquarters Budget functions and inputting such as Budget Formulation, Justification, Execution and Tracking
- Associate degree (preferably in a financial or business discipline)
- Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility and be JAFAN 6/0 eligible
- Have had an SSBI conducted within the last 6 years
- Experience performing analyses in various finance and accounting functions such as Budget Formulation, Budget Justification, Budget Execution and Tracking/Review
- 3 years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Strong understanding of the Federal Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution Process (PPBE) process
- Demonstrate professional skills, dress and demeanor appropriate for supporting senior officials
- Experience producing professional and accurate reports and documents
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and MS Word
- Work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of operation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of Momentum Financials
- 5 or more years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Experience using advanced features of MS Word and MS Excel
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is a security and risk management company with professionals who help government, public, and private clients understand and address the risks they face in every aspect of their business. We are a full-service risk management consultancy—from assessments to program and policy development, implementation planning, development of procedures, training and exercises, to quality assurance and program auditing, we can help. Our staff are experts in security operations and management; business continuity, resiliency and recovery; and business development and growth strategy. We’re proud of our people, and our reputation for quality, customer service, and value! We also recommend you ask around the industry. We are confident you will find that while we are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we are well and widely known with a reputation for performance few can match.
Position is full-time with full company benefits including employer 100% provided health coverage, as well as dental and vision coverage. 401K retirement with company contribution, life and disability insurance, paid holidays and vacation days.
WRMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.