Budget Execution Activity Support/Bolling AFB
Watermark Risk Management International has an exciting opportunity for a talented motivated, career and customer-oriented Budget Analyst to join our team and provide budget support to our customer.
In this role you will:
- Perform budget execution involving annual and multi-year direct and reimbursable Air Force and DoD appropriations
- Administer and prepare requests for distribution of funds to field organizations
- Process incoming reimbursable documents, vouchers, billings, and returns
- Control and document upward adjustments and “cancelled to current” transactions
- Monitor and report on obligations incurred and resulting expenditures
- Oversee, update, track, and reconcile financial and budget execution information
- Obtain, compile, and summarize information for use by others
- Make daily decisions concerning tracking of financial transactions and recommend solutions to complex budget problems
- Provide financial advisory services to extensive and diverse customer base
- Use automated budgetary system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting assignments
- Associate degree (preferably in a financial or business discipline)
- Have an active Top-Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility and be JAFAN 6/0 eligible
- Have had an SSBI conducted within the last 6 years
- Experience performing analyses in various finance and accounting functions such as Budget Formulation, Budget Justification, Budget Execution and Tracking/Review
- 3 years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Possess a high degree of initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Experience producing professional and accurate reports and documents
- Exhibit knowledge and skill in budget related laws, regulations, methods, etc. to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and MS Word
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5 or more years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Knowledge of Momentum Financials
- Experience using advanced features of MS Word and MS Excel
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is a security and risk management company with professionals who help government, public, and private clients understand and address the risks they face in every aspect of their business. We are a full-service risk management consultancy—from assessments to program and policy development, implementation planning, development of procedures, training and exercises, to quality assurance and program auditing, we can help. Our staff are experts in security operations and management; business continuity, resiliency and recovery; and business development and growth strategy. We’re proud of our people, and our reputation for quality, customer service, and value! We also recommend you ask around the industry. We are confident you will find that while we are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we are well and widely known with a reputation for performance few can match.
Position is full-time with full company benefits including employer 100% provided health coverage, as well as dental and vision coverage. 401K retirement with company contribution, life and disability insurance, paid holidays and vacation days.
WRMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.