Sr. Nuclear Instructor – Albuquerque, NM
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a talented Sr. Instructor to join our team supporting the DTRA Partnership Training & Education Program (PTEP). PTEP is an integral part of DTRA’s mission to support the Nuclear Enterprise community, providing specialized training to meet Combatant Commander, Interagency Partner, and academic requirements. PTEP’s specialized training focuses on combat support missions, collaboration, empowering leadership, and facilitating innovation.
In this role you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert to custom tailor curricula, lessons learned, and best practices across the full spectrum of WMD/CBRN topics, with an emphasis on Radiological and Nuclear subjects.
- Designs, schedules, delivers and tracks technical training.
- Establishes training and education modules and ensure consistency in the delivery of technical training and on-boarding.
- Provides train-the-trainer program and qualifies all area trainers for content delivery. Partners with the functional area, develops training materials, and knowledge assessments, for area standard operation procedures (SOP) and coordinates knowledge assessment.
- Utilizes training authoring and multimedia tools and software for assigned development projects.
- Keeps abreast of training and development research, learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- BA/BS degree plus minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or equivalent.
- DOD Top Secret (TS)
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.Apply for this job