Training, education and follow up are the most effective way to drive change. We design and deliver training and education programs that make a measurable difference.
At Watermark, we seek to impart knowledge and understanding of the current and emergent security environment.
We deliver basic and advanced training and professional development solutions designed to suit academic and training needs.
From classroom instruction to virtual course development, our pool of professionals applies effective methodology to develop and achieve optimal teaching goals.
Over the years, we have taught over thousands of hours that span key professional and educational requirements. Our instructors and higher education faculty members share a passion for imparting their knowledge. From designing and teaching ACE-accredited, graduate-level courses for the Department of Defense, we provide tailored training and instruction for customers. Watermark stands out for our lasting commitment to each student.
Our services include:
- Physical Security
- Biosecurity Training
- Exercise Design, Planning, and Training
- Risk Management
- Instructional System Design (ISD)
- E-Learning Development
- Curriculum Assessment and Development
- Seasoned Faculty
- Subject Matter Instruction Delivery
Some of our subject matter instruction taught to DoD security professionals include:
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and the DoD
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Security Programs
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program
- Research Methods, Data Analysis, and Reporting to Support DoD Security Programs
- Assessment and Evaluation of DoD Security Programs
- The Future of Security Systems and Cybersecurity
- Leadership in DoD Security
- Effective Communication in DoD Security
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security
- Statutory, Legal, and Regulatory Basis of DoD Security Programs
- Risk Management Project and Advanced Studies