Training and Education
Training, education, and follow up are the most effective way to drive change. Watermark designs and delivers excellent training and education programs, making a measurable difference.
Most of our staff have advanced degrees and deep experience in education and training. We develop and teach numerous graduate-level accredited courses for the Department of Defense, have faculty experience at several major colleges and universities, and have developed and delivered training programs on topics ranging from active shooter response to security program evaluation to crisis leadership.
At Watermark, we seek to impart knowledge and understanding of the current and emergent security environments. We deliver basic and advanced training and professional development solutions designed to suit academic and training needs. From classroom instruction to virtual course development, our pool of professionals apply effective methodologies to develop and achieve optimal teaching goals.
Our services include:
- Security Program Development Training
- Biosecurity Training and Education
- Exercise Design, Planning, and Training
- Risk Management Training
- Instructional System Design (ISD)
- E-Learning Development
- Curriculum Assessment and Development
- Training Needs Analysis
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and the DoD
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Security Programs
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program
- Research Methods, Data Analysis, and Reporting to Support DoD Security Programs
- Assessment and Evaluation of DoD Security Programs
- The Future of Security Systems and Cybersecurity
- Leadership in DoD Security
- Effective Communication in DoD Security
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security
- Statutory, Legal, and Regulatory Basis of DoD Security Programs
- Risk Management Project and Advanced Studies
- Analytical Risk Management (ARM) Theory and Implementation
- Integrated Defense Risk Management Process
Over the years, we have taught thousands of hours, spanning key professional and educational requirements. Our instructors and higher education faculty members share a passion for imparting their knowledge. We provide tailored training and instruction for customers.