1. What kind of benefits does Watermark offer?
Watermark offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k) and several other benefits. For a more thorough list of our benefits, see our Benefits page on our website.
2. How much paid-time off and holidays do employees receive?
Employees can earn either 80 or 120 hours paid time off dependent upon contract requirements and all employees have 11 paid holidays annually.
3. Can I telework at Watermark?
Telework options are available subject to contract and client requirements.
4. How long does it take on average, once you’ve applied, to have an interview?
Typically, our recruiting team responds to applicants within two business days to schedule an initial interview, if qualified.
5. What’s the interview process like at Watermark?
All candidates initially speak with one of our recruiters. If the candidate is a fit for the position, they then have a technical interview with one of our subject matter experts, if required. Finally, all candidates are interviewed by Watermark’s Vice President or President.
6. What’s the step-by-step hiring process at Watermark?
After a positive hiring decision is made, the candidate receives a contingent offer letter. Once a start date is determined and contingencies are satisfied, the onboarding process begins.
7. What does it mean to be a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)?
Watermark is a SDVOSB, which means it is at least 51% owned, controlled and managed by one or more service-disabled veterans who have a service-connected disability.
8. Does Watermark offer raises and bonuses?
We offer annual salary increases, as well as discretionary profit sharing bonuses. Watermark also offers discretionary “spot” bonuses for superior performance. All employees are eligible for bonuses for referring candidates for open positions, who are hired and successfully complete a 90-day probationary period.
9. Is there overseas employment at Watermark?
Currently there is not an opportunity for overseas employment.
10. Does Watermark hire veterans?
Absolutely! Approximately half of our employees are veterans. In fact, Watermark was recently awarded the U.S. Department of Labor’s 2020 HIRE Vets Medallion Award. The Honoring Investments in Recruiting and Employing American Military Veterans Act (or HIRE Vets Act) Medallion Program is the only federal award program that recognizes job creators who successfully recruit, hire, and retain veterans. The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is based on a number of criteria, ranging from veteran hiring and retention to providing veteran-specific resources, leadership programming, dedicated human resources, and compensation and tuition assistance programs.
11. Is Watermark hiring during COVID-19?
Yes! We are actively hiring for numerous positions. See the open opportunities listed on our website here.
12. Does Watermark offer relocation assistance?
13. Are flexible schedules an option at Watermark? (i.e. 9/80 bi-weekly or 4/10s weekly)
We support flexible schedules. However, our support to our customers is first and foremost. Therefore, we always coordinate any schedule changes with our clients first.