Watermark is distinguished by a highly professional staff. To recruit and retain exceptional staff, we offer highly competitive benefits.
Watermark ensures its compensation and benefits are fair, equitable, and meet the requirements of all applicable Federal and state laws. Our pay and benefits packages are highly competitive with those offered across our industry. Watermark also recognizes and rewards employees for their contributions to our clients’, and our company’s, success.
Beyond our defined benefits, we also offer a work environment where you may:
- Work with a team of great people who will challenge your skills as they help you advance professionally.
- Expand your knowledge of the latest risk management and security practices and tools.
- Receive challenging assignments designed to meet our clients’ requirements and your career goals.
- Have a flexible work schedule that accommodates the client and employee.
- Experience the satisfaction and excitement of working as a member of a first-rate team.
- Have the opportunity to work with a company that knows you by name.
Watermark offers compensation in proportion to the experience and qualifications of the candidate. Our benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- 100% employer-paid health coverage for employees and 50% for family members
- 100% employer-paid vision and dental plans for employees and 50% for family members
- 100% employer-paid life insurance coverage
- Eligibility for additional life insurance coverage
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company contributions
- Profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Account; pre-tax medical reimbursement program
- Professional association membership annually
- Professional certification reimbursement
- Bonus eligibility for identification and participation in the capture of new business
Part time employees may be eligible for certain benefits depending upon the number of work hours and other considerations.