Opportunities with Watermark Risk Management International, LLC
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is a security and risk management company with professionals who help government, public, and private clients understand and address the risks they face in every aspect of their business. We are a full-service risk management consultancy—from assessments to program and policy development, implementation planning, development of procedures, training and exercises, to quality assurance and program auditing. Our staff are experts in security operations and management, as well as business development and growth strategy. We’re proud of our people and our reputation for quality, customer service and value. We also recommend you ask around the industry. We’re confident you will find that while we are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we are well and widely known with a reputation for performance few can match.
Watermark is always seeking exceptional talent. We have both full-time and part-time consulting positions available. Our ideal candidate will not only meet minimum qualifications, but will also satisfy the preferred qualifications. All candidates must be self-confident, innovative, have a strong work ethic and sincere interest in solving problems, and possess the ability to think and work independently. If not required by the positions description, professional certifications are a plus.
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
For more information or to inquire about a position please email us at email@example.com. We keep all resumes on file even if we do not have the right opportunity for you at this time.
Watermark is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) III – San Antonio, TX
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) II – San Antonio, TX
- Executive Assistant – Bethesda, MD
- Executive Assistant – Reston, VA
- Activity Security Representative II – Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- Chemical Biological Defense Scientist Physical Scientist 5 – Lorton, VA
- Chemical Biological Defense Technical Project Manager 4 – Lorton, VA
- Chemical & Biological Defense Therapeutic Development Scientist 5 – Lorton VA
- FDA Regulatory Technical Project Manager 6 – Lorton, VA
- Systems Engineer 3- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Senior Nuclear Security Classification Analyst – Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Administrative Assistant 3 – Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Weapons Effects Engineer – Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Physical Security Industrial Security Specialist – Los Angeles AFB, CA
- Activity Security Representative II – Los Angeles AFB, CA
- Activity Security Representative III – Hanscom AFB, MA
- Activity Security Representative II – Hanscom AFB, MA
- Information Systems Security Officer III – Hanscom AFB, MA